Australians on Tumblr are the best
I love it when Google Chrome screws up and they’re like “Fuck it here’s a tiny dinosaur pixel”
NOOO WHY DOES NO ONE GET IT REMEMBER THE SCENE IN ‘MEET THE ROBINSONS’?
GOOGLE CHROME SHOWS THAT LITTLE DINOSAUR PIXEL BECAUSE THEY CAN’T REACH THE WEBPAGE
Avengers Actually Assembled
A world where film studio rights don’t exist and all of Marvel exists as one place.
Yes, I’ll accept the charges.
think about these things when you’re making a fictional place; even a developed city has its roots in how easy it was to settle in the first place!
- this site has additional info, diagrams, worksheets, and models, as well as information on things like coasts, volcanoes, and populations
- look at real life sources for climates. Consider the way that your continent(s) lay in relation to their equator, and the weather and types of flora and fauna and peoples that adapted to it.
- think about pangea. If you have multiple continents, do they fit together like a jigsaw?
- when in doubt, look at the natural world around you and think about what would change if something was drastically different. Look at the reactions between parts of our world and change them.
- play civilization games and think about the things that go into making decisions there
Favourite Character Meme - Thor
two colors: blue (1/2)
by lckiofasgard, previously known as lokiofasgard
i knew this guy in middle school who when asked about his future plans, even by school counselors or teachers would without fail always chant,
KICK ASS, GO TO SPACE
REPRESENT THE HUMAN RACE
i wonder what he’s up to these days.
Looks like Jim Kirk was born a few centuries early…
I decided to host an impromptu giveaway and to bring a bit of joy to my followers because I have the feeling that there are a lot of negative feelings floating around the Sherlock fandom at the moment :)
As usual … here are the rules:
- must be following me
- ends August 17, 2014
- likes/reblogs count alike, you can like/reblog as often as you want
- there will be three winners
- the winners must be willing to give me their full name and address
- I will ship worldwide
- that’s it, I think, but if you have a question, go ahead and ask :)
Here’s what you can win:
- 'Colour me good - Benedict Cumberbatch' - Colouring book
- 221b Earrings
- DVD - Sherlock Complete Series 3
- 'I am Sherlocked' tote bag in pink
- 'I am Sherlocked' t-shirt in navy blue (girl XL)
- Cupcake covers (edible paper) - Sherlock/Benedict Cumberbatch
Thank you all so much for following me and good luck to you all, my lovelies!
EDIT: Due to a mix-up, I had to change one gift and now there is a pair of beautiful 221B earrings instead of the 221b wallpaper pencil case - but they’re just as nice :)
im so sorry
inspired by this post